What's new

widebody fitting cost.....

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
im really unsure what to make of this rippling fibreglass chat

the wide arches on the rx7 are feed items, genuine, bloody expensive mo fo's! the fit was perfect, effortless infact, as are the majority of all genuine items. you pay the price for quality!

as for rippling with hot and cold...im based in scotland...we have had two crap winters, and our summers have been pretty good with quite a few days of blistering sun

the rx7 has no bodywork blemishes or funny lookin bits after almost 3 years of having the kit fitted and painted by a well recommended local garage.

the kit the car had on import was also a wide arch effort from Odula. that had been on the car much longer and altho had some fibreglass damage from track use, the actual decent bits looked as new paintwork...and that would have had the japanese heat and winters

so from my experience, i had never seen it

i think if you get it fitted and painted by a very good garage and dont cut corners, you will have very impressive results

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
I was really considering a widebody kit, but decided not to go ahead with it. Fibreglass kits aren't usually very good, and to make them look as good as metal costs a lot of money. I've seen so many kits crack and have a lot of warp...

Go with flared guards instead :D

Jay

Reaction score
can you not get ally fenders? surely someone must make some good quality widearch items in metal....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't know of anywhere that does mate, I have found somewhere than do carbon fenders but they are oem so don't really see the point....
Was thinking bout just having my fenders vented if that's possible going to speak to a few places after xmas see what they have to say