What's new

Korea RC Street Drifting

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Saw this on Speedhunters, looks cool. They have a few S15's running, even though they are only RC cars :cool:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
that is awesome!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Thats brilliant!

I used to have a Scooby RC car that I put a massivly over powered motor in.

Was great fun, love those S15 ones :nod:

Reaction score
Country
That was amazing! It makes me want to dust off my RC car and have some fun! Oh and that course is to die for! Man that looks amazing!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
is there a link to these cars either in kit form or complete? I wouldn't mind buying one for some fun.

S

S15 SILVIA

I just recently bought a rc car. Pimped her up with a wide body S15 body, and some work wheels with some fierce offset! Lol.
I'll post some pics later. Wicked fun.

Reaction score
thats awesome.. i wanted to buy one a little while ago, a already have a tamiya r34 gtr, but i wanted to get one of the ones that are made to drift!

Reaction score
is there a link to these cars either in kit form or complete? I wouldn't mind buying one for some fun.
Not sure in Aus, i think the cheapest is a Tamiya TT01-d. Its easy to make any 4wd rc car drift, you can even use plumbers waste pipe for cheap tyres! If you got an ordinary TT01 get a cheap brushless motor with ESC off ebay (13t or there abouts, fast motor!) lock up the diffs with blue tack so you can reverse or just glue it (try just the rear at first but you will probably keep spinning), stick on some drift tyres or plumbers pipe and away you go. A mate got fully set up for around £100 off ebay. Personally i have a Yokomo rc car which cost more to repair :(

S

S15 SILVIA

Here's some Pics of my bad boy! lol

Getting a little ruff round the edges, But is loads of fun!

S

S15 SILVIA

Oh, and it's a hpi sprint 2 flux running 2s 45c Lipo battery. Goes like stink. Ha ha
Car itself cost £265. And the battery was £85, but it's **** hot!
Currently got soft compound grip tyres, but you can get special tyres for drifting which are basically harder, and slippier!