What's new

Brake Pads

K

kopijack

Hello Hello:)

Im trying to find somewhere that I can get S15 Brake Pads from??

Upgraded pads would be preferred, any recommendations and where to get them from???

Andy.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You haven't said where you are.

If you want the daddies, get the Ferodos. If you want a very good pad at a very good price, get the Project Mu.

I run with Project Mu. :)

K

kopijack

Im in Sunny Ireland...well ok, im in Ireland:)

I friend of mine has connections with mintex so he is checking on those for me...hopefully for a good price!!

If not I think I may go with the ferodos!

K

kieran

also depends on what you use the car for, i had mintex and on the road they were ok, but on the track they were dead within 2 laps, got the ferrados now and i couldnt get any fade round bruntingthorpe :nod:

i would go back to another pad now :thumbs:

got em from apex performance too :D

K

kopijack

I have decided that im going to go for the Ferodos! does anyone have the part number that I need?

Do the S14 pads fit the S15? or are they a different pad/part number?

P

paulphot

I just had the Ferodo TS2500 pads put on the front of mine as well as swapping to a dot5 brake fluid. The pads have the same number as Subaru WRX pads. When fitting them the spring clip doesn't fit as they are slightly bigger than the factory pads but work a treat. Haven't had them fade yet and for people who know the Southern Highlands there are some pretty winding and steep roads to play on.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think that the S14 pads will fit the S15 as the brakes are the same (?).

The part number on the Endless pads for the S15 is the same as the S14 and R34 GTT so I would assume that they're the same.