What's new

real or fake defi????

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi guys, I know quite afew of you on here have defi gauges in your car so I thought someone may be able to help me,as the title suggests I am not sure the gauge I have bought is a genuine defi bf link meter gauge,I was sold it as the genuine article but certain things do not add up ,like on the box it says its a boost gauge but has the item number of an oil temp gauge? And on the rear of the boost gauge it has 3 plug hole,one for the sensor?? Now I was under the impression that real defi gauges only could be wired in through the link controller and aLl the sensors plug into the box and then u have just the one cable that then links to the boost gauge?? Can someone in the know enlighten me on this please as if I have been sold a fake I will be returnin it asap,thanks guys

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
the instructions that come with mine show the sensor /signal wire pluggin into the back of the gauge itself?wil check out the link though thanks for your help mate

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
thats what i thought and when i just checked throught the defi book u sent a link to says the gauges should have a 10" cable for the defi link mine comes with 2 sensor wires and the instrcution manual that comes with the defi is different too by the looks of it so i am just gonna have to contact him to try and resolve it,cheers again mate