What's new

Not for sale :d

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club again :wave:

Hope you enjoy your new found interest in your S15 (driving it without the need to modify).

Now leave it alone, drive it and enjoy it.

Seriously though mate, glad to see your planning to keep her now :thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
kinda know what your going through .... ive just bought a small diesal van for a get to work and spin round in kinda thing. never imagined id stop using the 15 as my main car... its parked up now soon to be out of tax, and will sit an wait till next summer till i take her out again. will save a few pound and get a few nice bits for it too . couldnt bare sell up and loose so much money knowing full well id be sorry afterwards.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers fellas :)

Yeah not driving her everyday will deffo make me spend a lot less and it was more the missus pressuring me to get something like the Stagea so I wouldn't be tempted. I guess Section 59's and points over the years hasn't helped me argue to keep her if I was to 'just spend less'... apparently it's everything else that comes with it lol :p :D

Oh well I said today that looks like it'll be the Stagea I'm selling up next year and keeping Silvia with a crappy deisel runabout... she wasn't too happy but when I explained that if I dropped the price to £7500 and she still won't sell cos she won't and the amount I stand to lose a bit of reality kicked in and this where I am so be it!!

Reaction score
Country
Oh wow what great news!

Just got back from a 5 day trip and havent checked this site or fb really so this is excellent news :D

Im glad your keeping the S15 James as I would have been sad to see it go! I now look forward to meeting up and I look forward to dwyb days next year :nod:

I think im going to look at a run about car next year or the year after as the S15 just drinks fuel and also like someone already said you dont want to get used to the power and get bored of it!

Reaction score
A cheap daily runner is exactly what you need, James. When I bought my S15 I promised myself I wouldn't drive it everyday, even though i've used it alot in the last 3 months, so kind of ****ed up there:D. To make things up to myself I took it off the road for the winter, which was always the plan anyway, as I don't want the salt or muck the constant rain brings working its way through the chassis. You'll save a fortune in fuel and road tax too.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Jay yeah it'll be good to meet up soon... with or without S15's on the road!! :D

Adam - I'm deffo looking forward to not driving her over winter as previous 2 years I've done so and although I'm competent at drifting it still makes me nervous on roads where there's semi snow lol :wack: The Stagea should be a nice alternative - probs holds wonderful drifts in the snow with all that 1700 kgs of weight to keep her from spinning out lmao :p