FAO: Feast Japan :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hello Mr Feast Japan! :)

Just wondering whether you are able to source used JDM rims and whether you might have a selection already I can think about?

I'm after a set of 18" rims to replace the ones on the Stagea I'm getting:

So really for like to like I'd be looking at 18x9 ET30 or thereabouts... I'm hoping you'll have some tasty genuine JDM rockin' rims to tempt me with lol :cool:

Cheers mate,

James

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Oh BTW apologies for hi-jacking S15OC as this isn't for an S15 but hey, I'm sure JDM rims will interest other members I guess... it's not like I'm looking for Stagea rear brake pads haha :p

Feast Japan

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.feastautoexport.co
Guys, if anyone else is looking for wheels, just shoot me a pm with general details, maker, size etc. Include email as well where you can be reached. These orders are case by case and always easier to share examples by email.

Thanks,
Adam

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
James, are they R34 GTR wheels on it at the moment?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers Mr Feast - replied to your PM and if I don't take the ones you've already shown me then I'm sure I'll put in more specific order once I take delivery of the car in November :)

Craig - as Jay says yeah they are the R34 GTR rims on the car at the mo. I do like them but me being me I want something more aggressive and dished... I guess I'm JDM hooked haha :p I'm gonna put them up for sale as soon as I have purchased replacement rims so watch this space if any of you guys want them [18x9 ET30] so should fit easy on S-bodies :thumbs:

Personally I'm really, really wanting Work Meister:

Or the badass SSR Profs - real shame the ones I got for my S15 are 17" otherwise I would have swapped easy :wack:

sx-si

Reaction score
im after pairs of work equips
just need to be 4.5" or 5" of dish and 36 bolts in 17"
not bothered by width or offset just the right ammount of dish, 17" and 36bolts :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I love the GTR wheels and think they suit the Stagea well with the R34 front. They look amazing on S14a's too IMO - may have to try them on my 15 to see how they look if thats ok ;)

sx-si

Reaction score
fav stock rims on a s-body have to be the dimpled 350z rims :)

on your stega i think avs (advan) model 7's would suit it a treat

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Craig - you can try them anytime on your S15 lol ;)

Si - funnily enough I was just thinking today whether a nice set of bronze AVS rims would be a bit cheaper than the Work Meister etc which are gonna be around the £1,400 mark as used items from Feast... This is way over my budget so I'm hoping AVS might be more like the price of Enkei which is just below the £1,000 price limit.

However I'm not a big fan of the Model 7's... much prefer the Model 5 or T5 which I do have a set in my garage but one wheel is buckled causing wheel wobble and they're 17" as well so no good for Stagea!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lupix, Just wondering what width and offset the model 5 rims you have are, i've got half a set of 17's as well wondering whether you want to sell/buy to make a full set!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
However I'm not a big fan of the Model 7's... much prefer the Model 5 or T5 which I do have a set in my garage but one wheel is buckled causing wheel wobble and they're 17" as well so no good for Stagea!!

wow, just noticed how similar these are to dare v2's....who's was out first? the dares have been around for years - could this be the first time i've seen a jap rim pinch the design of a lower budget rim?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Dean - I'm sure the AVS ones have been around longer... I've seen them for donkeys years on NSX's and S14's etc... I did remember seeing Dare V2's as a much cheaper alternative but when I found out how much they weigh I thought mmm... not for me lol :rolleyes: :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just curious, but how much is the shipping cost for a set of wheels from Japan to Europe?
I bought used TE37s some time ago in Japan. But the shipping was free ;) (fitted to a car I imported).