What's new

I Need Help Quick!!

A

Audiiobahn

Hi guys!
I'm going to buy a pair of front wings and a carbon bonnet from Wayne S15R
But I don't know how I should do with the shipping??
Both Wayne and I don't know how we should do and he dosent have the time to arrange the shipping.

Can someone tell me how I should do, I live in Sweden and he lives in England near London.
Do you know a website I can check and arrange the shipping on my own or can You do me a big favour and pick this items up and arrange the shipping for me??

Thankful for quick answers.

/Tobias

Reaction score
like i said before dude, im happy to package these up for you at no extra cost and also take them into work with me for collection, but the last time i tried to even send something like this it ended up taking over a month, then the buyer pulled out!

Come on people, help us out lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I always use parcel2go.com for UK and international deliveries. Never had a problem with them or any of the companies they use to date and I must have sent about 50 items. Size may be an issue though with international stuff.

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
I could possibly have a look into this for you? We could have the goods collected and sent to Sweden with TNT couriers on our TNT account. Obviously with these kind of items they would need to be packaged extremely well to avoid being damaged in transit, because as it is third party and second hand goods if they were to arrived damaged a claim could not be processed.

Also Due to the size of these items shipping is going to be very expensive as they would be weighed by volume instead of the actual weight.

If you were to PM me all the details such as the sizes & weight of the goods packaged and ready to ship along with the collection and delivery address. I can then get prices for you and go from there?

A

Audiiobahn

You've PM ;)

I could possibly have a look into this for you? We could have the goods collected and sent to Sweden with TNT couriers on our TNT account. Obviously with these kind of items they would need to be packaged extremely well to avoid being damaged in transit, because as it is third party and second hand goods if they were to arrived damaged a claim could not be processed.

Also Due to the size of these items shipping is going to be very expensive as they would be weighed by volume instead of the actual weight.

If you were to PM me all the details such as the sizes & weight of the goods packaged and ready to ship along with the collection and delivery address. I can then get prices for you and go from there?