Advise please

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Nengun is about three weeks on average. Duty is only charged if it is stopped when entering the UK (22% on the declared value plus a courier handling fee). Nengun are very good and will mark parcels how you ask them. So, if its marked 'warranty returned auto parts' and 10500 Yen value, its unlikely to get stopped. Especially if its delivered to a residential address. Nengun even email you an edittable invoice, so you can 'adjust' the value if queried.

I've had a HKS Silent Hi power exhaust and front pipe in a HUGE box not stopped by using the above method. In fact, the only items (out of quite a few now) I've had duty on were ones not marked as above...

S

S15R

i might try 'warranty returned auto parts' next time when i get parts from nengun

D

Derek

S15R said:
i might try 'warranty returned auto parts' next time when i get parts from nengun
I also use this.. I have never been stopped with anything touch wood. Nengun have good prices but there crazy slow at sending products out.

I have been using perfectrun lately and if you email them they will more than likely beat Nenguns price once u've bought before. I have just bought a fmic greddy one for yen 44205 from perfectrun.