What's new

**** it shall i just use my s15 to enter BDC??

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
As some of you may know i have my s15 up for sale for £10500. The reason beaing is that i have a half / 3/4 finished Rx7 (SR powerd) sitting on my drive! its been there for 3 years! my s15 is a mega distraction :D. It will cost up to 3k to finish the Rx7 Or i could break the rx7 and hopfully get up to 2k from it.

Then all i would need to do is cage the s15 buy some seats and some FIA switches etc............

every time i drive my s15 to work / shops or go to a drift day i dont want to get rid!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im in such a dilema!

What do you guys reckon?

Both projects are in the members rides section....

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I would say if you could afford to keep them FD as a track car I would, cause you will hit a barrier, cone, tyre wall in the BDC and the other week and knockhill I seen a S14.5 hit one of the plastic barriers and the headlight few away and smashed and the bonnet wing etc was recked. just need to remember would you be more heart broken when the s15 is in a sorry state or you happy to give the FD all the punishment? lol :wack:

Reaction score
Can you afford to repair or replace it if the worst happened whilst you were competing?
I think that this should be the first thing you should think about. If your going to compete your gonna need to go super close to walls and take a lot of risks, which unfortunately in a lot of cases results in some damage.

As you know it's the same dilemma that I had. It's things just having a small front end bump on a tyre wall and breaking the headlights, which are fairly rare to get hold of used and around £400 new for the non-HID ones. Or tapping the wall and doing in a rear quarter that might require a reshell, which the cheapest way is to import a Spec S and break it for the shell. Whereas an S14 shell goes from £500 to free in some cases.

Last edited: