What's new

UK S15 Meet next year.....good Idea??

M

Meddy

It sounds like a good idea, but getting everyone to agree on a location will be interesting. ;) . As suggested maybe Japfest is the best bet.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yakozan said:
sushiming said:
theres a car I wana get aswell but its doesnt have a model report at all duno if u guy ever heard of it before
Toyota bB....its like a big boxy car but looks nice...
Do you mean that car made for the US market by toyota.....
Scion was the name. I know they've got a very boxy car.
Kind of a mini, mini, microvan :D
yeh its actually called toyota BB in japan believe it or not thats the name of it or Xb

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If there's no model report, you won't get it. Not unless you can convince an importer to stump up the ?5k for a new report...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
elizium said:
technically I guess I could get a ferry from St. Pete to the UK... but I wonder how much hassle I'll get driving a Russian registered car with a US driving license and a UK passport... :)
ha ha :D
Are you a top secret spy? :eek: :cool:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i was born in austria but i can live in uk or hong kong....hehehe....or austira if i do two yrs or goverment service but dont wanna do that... hehe :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
sushiming said:
i was born in austria but i can live in uk or hong kong....hehehe....or austira if i do two yrs or goverment service but dont wanna do that... hehe :D
lol. I was born in Manchester, but lived in Oz for ten years. Can live here, there or NZ. :D

F

FLY 200

oh noooooooooooooooooo

I tell yah we better see some awesome photos from u guys when u finally all get together, so atleast we can all enjoy the day. All us guys over here in aussie are doin a cruise on 8th jan it will be huge so well show you ours if you show us yours. maybe i could put the s15 in a big overnight bag and fly over for the day.....................dont forget us brothers :cry:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Guys gusy guys, sorry i have been away for the last few days, (Scunthorpe & Lincon to be precise) so just catching up.

I would be up for meeting :wave: of course a location would help me decide, i have drove fom Brighton home, once, not too keen to go that far, but if we could try raise it up the counrty a litle further then i'd be happy.

Oh, i was born in Scotland, live in Scotland, have a british passport and wouldnt live anywhere else :p