What's new

TOTB Japanese performance issue

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I’m in Japanese performance mag this month, page 34 if anyone wants a laugh :eek: They spelt my surname wrong and get a few mistakes in the small write up though. Looks like I was the only one they picked from the Saturday runners, as most of the other guys were running on the Sunday and had massive power. So it’s nice to be picked out I suppose :)

I had a chat with the Jap performance guys on the day at TOTB and didn’t think much of it, but a few days later they rang me up and asked if they can do a feature on the car :wack:

So in a week or two I should be having a photo shoot with them, so I’ve been trying to get all the little bits done on the car so it will be ready. I really want some new coilover so I can get the stance better but I just can’t afford it at the minute so will just have to do as it is

I will let you guys know when I make it into the mag :eek:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, nice one mate :) Bit of a shame they made the errors about the car. I thought they would have known better being a 'Jap Performance' mag! :rolleyes:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
congratulations mate - it'll be nicee to see an owner s15 featured, so many of the s15 features are team drift cars etc....look forward to seeing it :)