What's new

Parking worries...

Reaction score
^^^

I got a snap of steering wheel but would hardly consider carrying it around with me whilst shopping lol

F

faxij

a friend of mine used to pay his gf's lil brother a few quid a week to come along and stay in the car or next to it at some kind of security. said is was quite cool, would leave his car in front of pubs and such. never had any problem! :thumbs:

not sure tho if u can fit a kid in the back of a 15? :wack:

Reaction score
Country
The other day i thought i would park right next to a cop car to help prevent some little maggot nicking my wheels or something, just as i stopped my wife jokingly said i will laugh if you dont have a Warrant of fitness (same as MOT) so i looked at the sticker............ just expired two days beforehand

Reaction score
Country
I generally always use the end spaces so i can get tight as possible while leaving plenty of space for the car next to me. I will never double park or use disabled, mother & toddlers as its just asking for trouble imo.

Its the missus who gives people the most grief that park to close to my car or have careless kids, she will even go down and the check the side of the car for me right in front of the other driver after they have gotten inside their car to make a point that if theres any dents shes gonna give them ****!! lol

Reaction score
Country
well, my wife wanted to go into a shop right next to where I parked, so she jumped out, and i had a chat to the cop about directions to some random place. About and hour after took it through the testing station just to be legal again

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I used to cop grief from the Mrs. about parking at the other end of the carpark, thankfull she has now accepted this as the norm. Mostly now I try to take her car to the shops :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well considering the last time I drifted at ********** and was using a random shopping trolley as a clipping point, then ended up hitting it with my front bumper cos I was determined to give it a little push (this is my old bumper lol), I don't think I have a right to be worrying about dinks and dents haha :D

After I pulled up my mates were like 'lemme check your bumper... ohhh... small scuffs and scratches...' I was like 'oh well it was fun' :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
LOL cant bloody take you anywhere :wack: have to say I do like using the big flood lights you get in Asda and Tesco to drift round :D