What's new

arch rolling

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hey guys, does anyone know of a good place to get my arches rolled,my mate was supposed to be doing them but have been waiting a couple of minths and it doesn't look likely to get done so nEed to find somewhere good to get it sorted,I am in the herts area,
Thanks
Chris

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers for the link dude,just msg'd them for a quote,posted up on sxoc and everyone says the same! So they should be good..

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I asked them for a quote weeks ago and they still haven't got back to me.

Reaction score
They did the arches on my car, before I owned it, which turned out great. You've got to watch for the paint cracking though, as they use a combination of heat and pressure.

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
As Adam said, just make sure they take it easy as the paint can be damaged very easily. When I had my rears rolled, the guy that did it couldn't guarentee the paint wouldn't be damaged. So be prepared for it. Anyone who does this professionally should make you aware of this.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Will do,cheers.
Craig if I was you I would do another quick quote,something must be wrong there as I applied for a quote last night,got a confirmation email within 20 minutes and a reply with price at 8 this morning!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'll big up the archenemy massive for JameS15 lol :D

He used them soon after he fitted the Rotas bought off me and said (Phil ??) was awesome and did a fab job :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Cheers Lu! Yes! Phil came and rolled my rear arches few days ago, top bloke and knew exactly what he was doing! No cracked paint etc! Also helped me play around with my coilovers and i picked his brains for most of the day :D win!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Craig, am with phil from arch enemy now,he said if you could re send to info@archenemy.co.uk and he will forward it on to the appropriate person,someimtes emails end up in the junk filter so try that,as I said I got a response the next day and am having them rolled as we speak very good service mate

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cool buddy, he did a brilliant job on mine,had a few problems along the way but he had ideas for everything and did a brilliant job, front passenger side wing paint cracked on the inside of the arch as there was some filler there which cracked but the rest of it looks mint very happy,he even helped me see what spacers are best for the car,which wouldn't scrape,as I am runnin et10 at the moment on the front lol he was a top bloke and knew what he was talking bout. Defo would recommend them going on my experience.