What's new

What exhaust are people running?

Curryzz

Reaction score
Last edited:
S

Silverstreak

I'm running a Fujitsibo Power Getter exhaust system, Its a straight through 3 inch with a apex de-cat, Greedy turbo elbow and apex downpipe. Its loud as :furious:!! But can be made a little less offensive with the tuned silencer...

It has a habit of spitting flames and coz its angled up, it has left discolouration on the paint on the bumper :wack:

Not sure where to get one but it sounds and looks the dogs danglies! :D

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I have Craigs HKS Hi-Power which he sold with a JPerformance Decat and the MidSection cut out and is by far the best noise I have heard cant wait to get it back on the road and hear it with a topmout set up :smitten:

sx-si

Reaction score
can you still spit flames if you got silancers?

i know you cant with cats?

im running some 5zigen fancy one
the welds are beutiful

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I just took it out anyway I can get my car passed in my garage for a MOT with out it anyway if you know what i mean :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have the kakimoto racing full mega N1 with a nismo sports cat its proper loud my ears buzz when I get out! Got a apexi valve to quieten it down,but it never gets used lo

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got the HKS silent hi power cat back system. Even with the Japspeed 3'' elbow, driftworks superlow downpipe, 3'' decat it's still nice and quiet on normal driving but it does it's job when on boost.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I have Craigs HKS Hi-Power which he sold with a JPerformance Decat and the MidSection cut out and is by far the best noise I have
That Hi-Power did sound ace. :nod:

I've got a custom system on mine now. It's flanged at the downpipe so the decat, midsection and rear section are all now one piece of 3" mandrel bent stainless stainless, coupled with that quality HKS Hi-Power back box again (not Silent Hi-Power). The back box is 3" all the way through and is the only silencer on the car.

It's not too loud when driving normally but is very loud when you give it a boot full. Can droan on motorways at 3k revs though but not enough to bother me

Not much to see but here's a few pics anyway..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Peglio... I had a Kakimoto Full Mega N1 as well when I picked up the Silvia... came with car from Japan and fook me it was loud but awesome!! However I sold mine off cos it wasn't fair on the kids... too much head banging on motorway journeys :wack:

Since I've got the Silent Hi-Power I love it but it's a tad too quiet for my style overall and I'd love to go back to the Kakimoto or summat similar... total devastation on full boost :D

But... with my diffuser which runs underneath the back box I'm reluctant to change brands in case it doesn't fit snug with the diffuser etc. Also, I don't wanna break the 95dB limit due to going on track days/events and Nurburgring :( I'm thinking of getting local Powerflow to replace my rear can for summat a bit louder... but not too loud?! :thumbs:

Jay

Reaction score
i have a full japspeed system, and its noisy! it can be irritating at 3.45am leaving for work coz of my neighbours complaining and also a bit droney on the motorways, but i like it!

Reaction score
Country
I have a Fujitsubo exhaust and its perfect in my opinion. Just noisy enough when i'm pottering around and its sounds ace when on full chat :nod:

Not sure what model it is though; its one piece from the cat back and all it says on the rear silencer is 'Fujitsubo Giken Main Factory' :confused:

Reaction score
Country
I've got a Fujitsubo one too. I'm pretty sure mine is a Legalis R, as it's got a fair size silencer at the back and middle making it quiet even though I'm running a jetex sport cat, a twin down pipe and a Greddy elbow.

Normal driving at a steady speed I can hear more road noise inside than the exhaust!
I keep considering changing it for something a little louder, but I don't want to draw a lot of attention with excessive noise. I might get a twin exit silencer from Jetex to replace the back box with.

I do like the look of the Yashio Factory super silent one, but it's going to be £££ to get one over here :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've got the HKS Hi-Power, and its a little too loud and droning for my liking (im obviously getting too old), I'd love to get my hands on a HKS Silent Hi-Power, but can't justify the expense when there's nothing 'wrong' with this one as such.

Reaction score
I've got the HKS Hi-Power, and its a little too loud and droning for my liking (im obviously getting too old), I'd love to get my hands on a HKS Silent Hi-Power, but can't justify the expense when there's nothing 'wrong' with this one as such.
After having loads of cars with rather obnoxious exhausts fitted, the HKS Silent Hi-Power is brilliant. I can actually hear the person in the passenger seat talking and I don't have to have the radio stupidly loud to hear it either.

I'll be honest though, part of me wants something a bit louder:D

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
the worst exhaust I have had was a Buddy Club ProSpec system on my CTR with a full decat :wack: have to disagree with yous on saying the hi-power is to much though its perfect imo i cant wait to get my s15 back on the road to hear it again :rotfl: