What's new

Picture Request

Reaction score
I didnt know whether to put this here or in the gallery section :confused: so could a mod move it if its in the wrong place please.

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any pictures of an s15 in pewter with white wheels. I'm seriously considering buying the xd9's :cool: in the for sale section but am really worried that they will look awful on a grey/silver car.

If anyone can help i appreciate it.:thumbs:

Reaction score
I just went through the entire " Post up pics of your S15 " thread on sxoc, all 22 pages, and i found Matt S had a pewter s15 with white wheels as did s15ak. So not a very popular choice. I really can't make up my mind, do i want to spend nearly a grand on wheels which might not suit the car?

Whats your opinions on the colour combo?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i think it works, but nowhere near as well as a bronze/silver/gunmetal wheel.....

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
There was a 'white wheels on grey s15' thread on here too recently. It looks good I think but keeping them clean would be a nightmare.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Keeping them clean is a nightmare, but I don't mind to much as I kinds of like cleaning the s15 :)

Like you say Tom not many have gone with white, and I like being a little different..

Reaction score
Do you have any more pictures from different angles please s15ak.

Trying to make my mind up one way or the other

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I can't find that other thread anywhere so here's a few more..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I think this combo defo works,was considering it myself before now,if you don't like it 3-4 months down the line you could always have em sprayed another colour.....

Reaction score
I'd prefer the darker look, but i can compramise on the colour of the wheel for something JDM Tyte YO! like works xd9's

Reaction score
This question has been asked before:http:
http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?7348-Powder-Coat
The more pics I see of pewter with white the more I think it looks the ducks nuts. Although you really need the right wheel S15ak's Rotas look the goods but the Enkies? at the start look a little bent wristed but then they don't suit an S15 in my opinion anyway, more for the boy racer civic sect.

K

kababaka

Not an S15 but close enough, might help give you an idea of the grey/white thing...