What's new

which gauge

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I don't know about the quality of these two brands. I would say the 'Depo' logo is a complete ripoff of the Defi logo lol...

In terms of installation it's not too tricky... just make sure you ask whether these gauges come with the boost sender that actually reads the boost pressure and delivers the information to your gauge. You need to tee in the vacuum from plenum area into your sender unit and then wire it through the firewall rubber grommet which is located behind the driver footwell (can get more access by removing the front driver's wheel arch liner) and it's all pretty straight forward to work out :)

M

m4rk181983

yeh i know the depo one is a cheap copy but cant really afford the more expensive at the moment. just want a cheap replacement for now

S15AK

Reaction score
Country

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Boost gauge is fine, all you need is a vacuum feed and power. if you want temp stuff then you need sandwitch plates etc..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Has anyone seen a decent Tachometer gauge (at least 5" large with shift light) as I really want one of these now lol :)

Autometer Sport Comp is too expensive but totally Fast 'n' Furious which I love haha :p

Anyone recommend Marshall as they seem similar in style but for less dollar??

http://www.marshallinstruments.com/products/3096.cfm

Cheers

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Actually I think I'm gonna order the Auto Meter Sport Comp cos I believe I was looking at the Pro Comp range beforehand which is much more expensive!! :wack:

Auto Meter Sport Comp Tachs

Sport-Comp Tach 8000 Rpm Shift-Lite 5In.

Part #

$220.50

:) :) :)