greddy 7 spark plug
Exhaust HKS Hi-POWER Silent 76mm
GREDDY hot pipe
AUTOBAHN88 outlet
NISMO frontpipe
test pipe

boost - 0.85bar
i don't have dyno in my city(Russia=()

please tell me how many HP i have now(approximately) and what i need to buy for 320bhp

ECU, injectors, z32 MAF sensor(or not?)what else?

Last edited:
T

Toby

Rocking on for 300 I'd say, No real need for the MAF untill you change the turbo out TBH!

Reaction score
I reckon about 270-280. You really need a full 3" exhaust and map to push just over 300 on that setup

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
Well first of all.... if its numbers your after....at your current level of boost most your engine will most certainly be no where near a calculated 300hp at the flywheel (unless you have super fresh compression or higher for that matter, or unless your ECU has been properly seen to and setup )
sample

at 0.85 bar you'll be looking at around 210-215@ the wheels Estimate 260-265 at the fly on a good day

with your ignition timing an fuelling fine tuned at a lowly 0.9bar with similar mods, you'll be looking at something along the lines of this
http://fctuning.com/fctwp/?p=226

Hope that help serve as a nice reference for you, and the club members :)

Steve@FCTUNING

ps

17psi (1.25bar) and your looking around this
http://fctuning.com/fctwp/?p=677

M

ms110

to hit 320, mainly you need to change turbo, z32AFM and ECU, at the moment should be 240-250.(i guess)

Reaction score
Country
Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
thumbs up :)

the factory S15 turbo can be comfortably tuned to 320hp with ease, providing its equipped with a decent actuator on it (or even factory actuator with plenty of oooomph in it). and by that. I mean one that doesnt drop off too much towards the red line.. its fairly normal if boosting to 1.2/1,3bar for boost to drop back to 1.1bar so dont be surprised... Trust me fellas I see this day in day out and have proved it time n time again in front of 100s of Nissan owners Around the UK and Europe

Jez...n all the S15 turbo is technically speaking a T25 (as it used a T25 turbine inlet)... the technical name (part number providing) given to the S15 turbocharger unit is a GT2560R (lets not forget what Mr Garret calls it,hehe ;) ) Its a ball bearing T25 in effect (which is why the little bugger spools so damn well and makes heaps of torque nice n early in the rev range.. a Fantastic Street Turbo. they should have fitted these things to all the bloody nissans in the first place...

http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT25/GT2560R_466541_4.htm

Last edited:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
see i dont think my 2002 has the BB turbo... not that it matters as this thing flys :D However i am saving for a map from steve!

Reaction score
Country
thumbs up :)
Jez...n all the S15 turbo is technically speaking a T25 (as it used a T25 turbine inlet)... the technical name (part number providing) given to the S15 turbocharger unit is a GT2560R (lets not forget what Mr Garret calls it,hehe ;) ) Its a ball bearing T25 in effect (which is why the little bugger spools so damn well and makes heaps of torque nice n early in the rev range.. a Fantastic Street Turbo. they should have fitted these things to all the bloody nissans in the first place...

http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT25/GT2560R_466541_4.htm
google says that all s15 has t28 garret

finally...what i need for 320bhp:
new actuator.
boost controller
ECU(stock ecu is good for tuning?)

Last edited: