What's new

everyday use, dilemma

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Have to say dude as with the rest of the guys I ran my spec r for a year as a daily driver though i did get it undersealed as soon as it landed here, but I just got a 51 plate 1.0 corsa with 41k for 1300 last week so cheap insurance and petrol :) so means I have time to start work on the S15 as i wasnt going to have it on the road over this winter, but as all the guys say the FN would be the one I would be getting rid of if I was in your shoes dude :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mine's a daily mate and of course I'll say keep her!! :)

Every month mine gets: daily commute, weekend trips, dragged, streeto drifted... she really is used from going to Tesco and Nurburgring lol :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Keep the Civic!!!!!

NOT!

I thought I would throw that in to see the reaction I would get. :p I too use mine as a daily, it also sees track time and has never missed a beat. Mine doesn't have huge amounts of power (yet) and even with the stiffer suspension I have it's fine to get around in, but I don't have snow to contend with. I must confess I have been looking at buying a another car just so I can stop putting k's on the S15.

K

kababaka

Does the 'snow' button make it set off in 2nd gear?
Yeah :) Not used it yet...it does what you would do yourself in snow...

I am guessing anyone who's car used to be auto/is still (S) has one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember last winter when I thought it would be a good idea to go for a drive. It started to snow and I had blad R-Compound semi slicks on, was not fun!

Reaction score
Country
i use mine as a daily drive and it works :D
i mean my car is pretty ill at the moment, but still gets me 300 miles from where i work to my house, maybe 2/3 times a month, plus all the short journeys to tescos and whatnot. keep the silvia.. you'l regret selling it for sure.

theres thousands of civics out there.. but only a handful of s15s ;)