What's new

Insurance

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Craig - didn't see your post there mate... hope it turns out not to be the case. Fingers crossed for ya!

kababaka - yeah I think Sky have always been top notch. And if any of you guys (and gals :p) ever want competitive track day insurance look no further than: Competition Cars Insurance. This company is brill and look after me everytime. Full day tracking at Silverstone or Oulton Park works out around £115 - not bad but the excess like any of these covers is pretty high :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Craig - didn't see your post there mate... hope it turns out not to be the case. Fingers crossed for ya!
Well it's been a week so I'm quietly optimistic! Not having much luck recently. Crapped myself again last night as there was a cop car parked up on one of those mini slip roads on the side of the M40! I think the fact it was 4am and the road was dead helped me out a bit as they didn't follow. Phew! None of this has been in the S15 BTW.. all in my 80bhp monster Punto! :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Lol too right! It's going on Saturday though, to be replaced by a Peugeot 307 HDi :D