What's new

Where can i get myself some nice floor mats for my S15

Curryzz

Reaction score
Hellooooo, I have been driving around now with crappy floor mats for far to long, i want some nice quality floor mats, any ideas lads?:)

Paul

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
What style are you after? Something inkeeping or outlandish?!

I like the bride ones personally, but I would. No JDM mats are cheap though - expect to pay £100+ for just the front 2.

Curryzz

Reaction score
I dont mind paying for a nice set, i would only need the front two anyway but i think £50.00 per mat is a bit over the top, mabe 60-70 pound, just a good quality mat, i do actually like the red and black checkered ones but no idea where to buy them from, idealy just a set that fits correctly and beter than your average 20.00 Halfrauds set.:)

Paul

What style are you after? Something inkeeping or outlandish?!

I like the bride ones personally, but I would. No JDM mats are cheap though - expect to pay £100+ for just the front 2.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i still never found out if the 200sx mats were the same as the s15 floor pattern......if they are a nice plush tailored set would be nice :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
Well there a good find mate, I do think they are a little pricey, the quality doesn't look amazing ither, there beter than what I can find at the mo, I'm gun have a think, my engine is going in for a rebuild tomorrow so I won't see her for a while, have to do a bit of searching, i think I'd go with the bride mats if there around the 100 mark now looking at those prices, I don't have people in the back ither

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Those ones above are probably better for day in, day out use than the brides. The brides are more of a fabric than a carpet and apparently wear out quite quickly.

Bride front only - £109.67
Bride front and rear - £196.94

http://www.nengun.com/bride/floor-mats

It's a shame the Nismo ones are discontinued. They look really nice, way better than any others I've seen.

http://www.nengun.com/nismo/floor-mats

Reaction score
i still never found out if the 200sx mats were the same as the s15 floor pattern......if they are a nice plush tailored set would be nice :)
Yes they are. We are able to source tailored mats from Nissan Australia as the were an Auss delivered vehicle

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Yes they are. We are able to source tailored mats from Nissan Australia as the were an Auss delivered vehicle
They have been discontinued. I tried to get some late last year and my local nissan guy said he can't get them anymore. I happened to get my spare set from someone who put their red S15 on its roof ;)

Reaction score
They have been discontinued. I tried to get some late last year and my local nissan guy said he can't get them anymore. I happened to get my spare set from someone who put their red S15 on its roof ;)
Yes, I think a lot of us benefited from said persons selfless act :D

4d_dc2

i got a spare set of teh original silvia mats in my civic you could buy off me for lots of money if you like :)

4d_dc2

Ah my civic didnt have any mats in it and these were in my shed and they fit the civic floor perfect so i put them in lol. make me an offer if you want them.