What's new

of all the places for a complete doyle to park...

K

kababaka

Why did it have to be on a hill-not in gear-without his handbrake on fully, infront of MY BEAUTIFUL CAR!

I was not impressed to find my S15 stopping this Scoda from rolling down a hill! It hit hard because the alarm had gone off!:down: :annoyed: FUMING!

By the way ignore the ride height, she's not finished!

Reaction score
Country
Blimey, looks like you might need a new Aero bumber from Nissan ;)

Hope its ok and nothing that cant be easily fixed.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Did you find out who owns the Skoda?

Reaction score
Blimey, looks like you might need a new Aero bumber from Nissan ;)
Absolutely :thumbs:

Sorry to see this matey. Looks like it'll hopefully be a simple fix and nothing major has been damaged!

At least you've got a photo of it for evidence if it has to go through insurance!

Did you find the owner of the silver one?

If you find them i'd be having serious fecking words :down:

K

kababaka

Yeah everything has gone through the appropriate channels. Basically, I couldn't have gone anywhere until he returned since I was holding his car up for him! So nice of me! :mad:
Hopefully everything will be sorted soon! The guy seemed polite enough even if we weren't! :wack:

K

kababaka

The response from most people is to cause pain to this man! lol I now do not feel guilty for frowning and sounding a little bit peeved!

Men drivers! You suck hahaha

K

kababaka

Yeh he's lucky I was there really! It would have been a lot worse for him if not! :no:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
He should have been more than polite... he should have been begging for mercy after you kept jabbing him in the eye!!

This is the reasons why I keep the car in gear on a hill - even with handbrake fully on!! :wack:

K

kababaka

Yeah, I live on a hill - it's common sense! He got into his car and pulled his handbrake up 5 clicks! AND didn't have it in gear!