Defi and Wisesquare additions

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Also got my Wisesquare LED tailights on Friday (did I mention it :p ) :D Been struggling all weekend to take some photos that weren't over-exposed by the sun from whichever direction I took them :rolleyes: The reflections are still a bit exaggerated to how they are, but here goes...

Someone asked for a comparison between the two. This was the best I could do without driving somewhere else with two odd lights :p

Reaction score
quite nice, just need to turn up the brightness of the standard dash lights or turn down the brightness of the defi to match :) definatley looks the part in the apillar :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looking good :thumbs:
What are those thing next to your boost gauge, in the airvent and below the new Defi gauge?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
One is an air freshener and the other is my Snooper (camera, radar and laser detector - the last two disabled, of course ;) ).

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
One is an air freshener and the other is my Snooper (camera, radar and laser detector - the last two disabled, of course ;) ).
Offcourse ;) Could be a handy thing to have :)

V

Vandal

Those tailights would look even better on a pewter s15 :cool: - not that I'm biased :p

Question about the boost gauge in the vent. I am thinking about putting a boost gauge in the vent to the right of the wheel (don't want to be defected for a-pillar gague). Was there a reason you didn't retain the vent case and mount the gauge flush? I have read that other people have done this, but haven't seen any shots yet. Is it possible?

Reaction score
tail lights look good. I might think about getting a set for my car.

But why didn't you mount the air vent guage flush???? I have all 3 centre vents filled with Defi BF guages all flush mounted.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I think I'd need to see a couple of photos to know how you mean. The gauge sit in the vent pod as much as it can due to the rim on the actual gauge, and the pod is back in place as it was. I was thinking of putting the vent surrant on, but it would mean trimming it.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
My Greddy 60mm gauges sits like dcoghlans Defis.
Just needed a gentle push and it was OK. Also needed to cut a part of the back mesh out for the wire-connection.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'll take another look at it. Bit worried about taking it out again, as I'm only down to one (slightly dodgy) clip...