What's new

turbo elbow

T

Toby

Hahaha trust me I know mate, I spent the whole of saturday re wiring my loom and wire tucking my arches plus running new silicone hosing for my intercooler spray and window washers,and fitting my engine damper,I told her I would only be a couple of hours lol 7 hours later hahahaha then today when I told her the gasket was 35 quid,she was like you mean to tell me u just spent 35 quid on that ! Do you really need it lol women psshhttt!!
Lucily she doesn't know how much the tomei elbow was otherwise I doubt you will ever hear from me again lol!!!:wack:
Just wait till she finds out what I have to fit to the car this weekend lol!!!!
PMSL

Imagine having to rebuild an engine!

It was enough, almost to drive me gay lol!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hahahaha I can imagine lol my mrs has agreed I can do what I like now so long as I get a deposit for a house and when we have a garage I build her a yashio pink s14 lol she don't want much!!!!!! Hahahaha
I am gonna start building up the bits for a engine rebuild after xmas,if I do it bit by bit hopefully she won't notice lol

Craig,thanks for the offer mate,I bought mine last week! Bet yours would have been cheaper too damn it!!!!!!!!!

Lupix you know I am gonna have to start slashing the prices ,that's obviously where I am going wrong telling her how much things cost rather than how much I think I can get away with it costing lol!!!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
haha I know mate - I think my front bumper job was £80 (ahem more like £280)... then there's stuff like Ferodo DS2500's £40 (cough cough £140). Get the prices lower!! Mod for longer lmao :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
lol, sounds like the way forward! when asked "how much was that then" I just reply with "less than your main dealer service love" she seems to drop the subject after that.

D

djmasterg

Hi, off topic probably, but what size is gasket (turbo elbow from japspeed) - gasket between turbo elbow and downpipe (with 3 holes for bolts)??? is it 2.5" or 3"???

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi, off topic probably, but what size is gasket (turbo elbow from japspeed) - gasket between turbo elbow and downpipe (with 3 holes for bolts)??? is it 2.5" or 3"???
lol this is back on topic! :)

I measured this last time and believe it's 2.5" but don't take my word for it as I have a memory like a sieve :wack: Can someone else confirm?? I order mine from Conceptua Tuning... great service and decent 'rotary' shaped gaskets for Japspeed elbow to downpipe (although I'm sure all aftermarket elbows will also fit with this) :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I haven't fitted mine yet,its one of my jobs for the weekend! So I will measure it in the morning for ya just to make sure

D

djmasterg

Hi

Thank guys, mine problem is that i need a new gasket (mine is blowing through out). So I need one - haven't actually searched for it yet, but I saw one on DW shop - but it was 3". And of course - I forgot to measure the one I have now half a year ago, so that's why I'm in doubt.