What's new

Reactions to your S15

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I went to my local Nissan dealer to pick up some parts once and while I was in the shop having left the gf in the car, two mechanics who worked for Nissan walked passed and said "what's that doing in the car park it's not even a Nissan".

Even Nissan employees don't know what it is :rotfl:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha, that says a lot for the skills and knowledge of Nissan's finest! Why was it I do my own work and service's again??!

Reaction score
Country
my recent reaction was from a little girl she looked 6-7 ish.
while driving into my estate she was on a tricycle playing with friends.
she spots my car coming and starts to scream "ahhh mammy look at the car" and starts pointing. I think she was screaming of fear as she started crying too.:wack:

if you see me coming from behind the car does look like it could eat you up :cool:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
^^^ haha I'm not surprised you scared the bejeeesus out of that little girl Ray!! :D

I actually get one really well with the parts guy at local Nissan dealership now. Everytime I pop in he just asks me to come into the parts/stock room and gets the parts catalogue up on his comp and away we go searching for the right parts :)

Everyone else there esp the sales folk look like retards... and there's only ever pensioners in the forecourt eyeing up monstrosities such as that Nissan Juke... WTF??? :hurl::no:

Last edited:
M

mokomoko

the most iritating part is when peeps mistaken my 180sx for a honda or a mazda 323. just because of the popuplights. would like to have a strawberry face lift............ headlights cost an arm and leg to purchase.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the most iritating part is when peeps mistaken my 180sx for a honda or a mazda 323. just because of the popuplights. would like to have a strawberry face lift............ headlights cost an arm and leg to purchase.
its the same for all the models though mate, people say the s13 looks like a ford probe, the s14 a ford mondeo and the s15 a peugeot 406 :rotfl:

K

kababaka

my recent reaction was from a little girl she looked 6-7 ish.
while driving into my estate she was on a tricycle playing with friends.
she spots my car coming and starts to scream "ahhh mammy look at the car" and starts pointing. I think she was screaming of fear as she started crying too.:wack:

if you see me coming from behind the car does look like it could eat you up :cool:

Thats so cool! It is now my aim to make a child cry! :rotfl:;)...that sounds like a great advert for the car....infact next time Frazer Gordon makes a video i'm going to tell him to set that up! I can see it now: little girl on a tricycle, the jaws theme and loads of S15's revving and flashing the mean looking lights! = :cry: heh heh!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
man i'm so bored......had this in my head and had to see what it would look like lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hahaha!!! Waaaay too much time on your hands mate! ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Damn can't view the image at work!! :( Will look at this later lol...

Kababaka - you know Fraser well?? I've just agreed to buy his SSR Professor 17" rims and have been speaking to him this week. Top, top bloke and hope to meet him at some point :)

K

kababaka

Damn can't view the image at work!! :( Will look at this later lol...

Kababaka - you know Fraser well?? I've just agreed to buy his SSR Professor 17" rims and have been speaking to him this week. Top, top bloke and hope to meet him at some point :)
My boyfriend is having an affair with him I think, they are always on the phone to one another haha!
I don't know him personally, my bf does and there will be some kind of media link between them that I won't go into too much. I said him because I like his video's best :thumbs: very talented guy!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah he seems well into the media thing and does photography like myself :)

Just a shame he's based in Scotland lol :wack:

Edit: nothing wrong with Scots just that he's too far away for a visit/meet!! :p

F

faxij

yea that and the fact that all nissans are ugle bar the s15.
oy! :rant:

what about the skylines', the Z33 and Z34, the GTR? :eek:
sorry mate, but i love nissan's - couldn't let that stand uncommented :p

i'll agree though that all non-sporty nissan's are quite ugly, but then again, most non-jdm is anyways. and hyundai's. actually, especially hyundai's... :rotfl::rotfl:

bottom line, just because the s15 is pure S.E.X. that doesnt mean all other's are ugly - they're just less beautiful and unique ;)

K

kababaka

oy! :rant:

what about the skylines', the Z33 and Z34, the GTR? :eek:
sorry mate, but i love nissan's - couldn't let that stand uncommented :p

i'll agree though that all non-sporty nissan's are quite ugly, but then again, most non-jdm is anyways. and hyundai's. actually, especially hyundai's... :rotfl::rotfl:

bottom line, just because the s15 is pure S.E.X. that doesnt mean all other's are ugly - they're just less beautiful and unique ;)
Agreed! nissans rock! I used to have a micra! :cool:

hyundai sports coupe's are gross!
I've been to Korea, all they have are Hyundai's! I was in a parking place and I thought it was a shop, seriously, everyone had the exact same white hyundai saloon car! Aparently it's because they don't have any non Korean made cars unless you import it yourself! AND if thats not bad enough, they have to pay more for them then elsewhere! ....oh wait...they do have the daewoo :rolleyes:

Last edited: