What's new

Which Silvia?

Reaction score
Country
Yeah will do, also had the charge speed one for allot less monies too :nod: so im well pleased with it, I do plan on changing the wheels soon as I can to some 18" Rota GTR's in gun metal :cool: so that should make the car look 10 times better. Then other plans are some engine tweeks and maybe a spoiler but not sure yet :| the car just needs a few minor tweeks look wise and I think i will end up looking stunning, cheers Nicko.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
yep dont forget the pics mate - as much as i preffered gav's its your car and still and s15 so has sexiness in its genes :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
If you're considering Rota GTR's like mine and even more importantly in 18" rim size then make sure you check out the new range from Rota the GT-D's ooooohh aaaaaaaaaah sexualness haha!!!!! :D :D

Reaction score
Country
Wow fairplay mate, they are the Sex! stunning wheels, dont think they do them in satin black tho, can only find flat black :|

S

S15 SILVIA

Yeah will do, also had the charge speed one for allot less monies too :nod: so im well pleased with it, I do plan on changing the wheels soon as I can to some 18" Rota GTR's in gun metal :cool: so that should make the car look 10 times better. Then other plans are some engine tweeks and maybe a spoiler but not sure yet :| the car just needs a few minor tweeks look wise and I think i will end up looking stunning, cheers Nicko.
Does that mean you will be putting the other wheels up for sale? ;-)
If so mate, could you give me first dibs on them please.
Mike