What's new

Has anyone been to see this car?

Reaction score
can't say exactly, but i thought torque gt had a nice 2002 red one for sale?

Reaction score
Country
Id ask to see the auction sheet to see what kind of grade it was and to check the mileage.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I wouldn't let a couple of badges put you off buying a car if it is nice and what you're after. You could always buy some and put them back on anyway.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi mate! Yeah don't let the missing badges put you off and you get a nice 3 month warranty with Torque GT which is good peace of mind esp if this is your first turbo RWD car etc :)

I'm sure these are really easy to replace and shouldn't be expensive either...

Reaction score
Country
Cheers James yeh ive applied for finance on the one at Torque GT so if that comes back as a yes ill be making the quite long drive down to have a look :)

Reaction score
i rang about this one a while back but the guy wasnt too helpful. the god thing going for them is they take part-ex
it does look a good car and after i changed my mind on picking this car they dropped the price!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah was just gonna say Torque GT also do part ex - I used this service as well which helped me out loads :D

Fruitbooter hope all goes well for ya mate - I'm actually covering a big photoshoot down in Devon not too far from Torque GT on 6th Aug so if you haven't driven it home by then, I'm gonna try drop down to Buckfastleigh and say hello to Mike/Tristan, have a nosey around your S15 hehe ;)

Great news you're getting one now dude :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
i rang about this one a while back but the guy wasnt too helpful. the god thing going for them is they take part-ex
it does look a good car and after i changed my mind on picking this car they dropped the price!
Love the way people aren't helpful and they wonder why they don't make the sale and have to drop the price?! Muppets!! :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Yeah was just gonna say Torque GT also do part ex - I used this service as well which helped me out loads :D

Fruitbooter hope all goes well for ya mate - I'm actually covering a big photoshoot down in Devon not too far from Torque GT on 6th Aug so if you haven't driven it home by then, I'm gonna try drop down to Buckfastleigh and say hello to Mike/Tristan, have a nosey around your S15 hehe ;)

Great news you're getting one now dude :thumbs:
lol its not mine yet mate! Still need to put a deposit down to secure it else some nasty person could steal it :(

Does look like a really nice example though..must be one of the later ones as its a 2002 plate and I thought they were only made up till 2001.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ah no soz mate... was really rushed that day in getting to photoshoot at Dragon Performance then we did a few skids etc and it was then time to head home. I thought dragon were near Exeter which meant I would have had time to drop in but they were the other direction away from Exeter and Buckfastleigh :(