What's new

S15OC Club Banner Design - Help

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
just had a propa read of the thread in full... doh... i see youve already gone to print.. never mind... was just a few ideas for you all....

Reaction score
just had a propa read of the thread in full... doh... i see youve already gone to print.. never mind... was just a few ideas for you all....
I did suggest doing something like that although everyone thought it was best to keep it simple and to the point!

:thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Yeah sorry Steve.

Idea was to keep it nice and simple, keeps costs down that way :thumbs:

Banner looks cool though :)

Reaction score
well done mate..nicely design..but as you may or may not notice..
your S logo may needs to move to the left a bit so both logo are balance out on each side..and make sure the gap on top and bottom between the fonts are all balance and equal :D
and have you tried to use all caps? it may look better?
just my 2c..haha but overall is all good..

ps. If i saw this post earlier...i would have helped you design this as i'm a graphic design student :D but your design is very well designed...jus need to get all the elements balance out..that's all :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
well done mate..nicely design..but as you may or may not notice..
your S logo may needs to move to the left a bit so both logo are balance out on each side..and make sure the gap on top and bottom between the fonts are all balance and equal :D
and have you tried to use all caps? it may look better?
just my 2c..haha but overall is all good..

ps. If i saw this post earlier...i would have helped you design this as i'm a graphic design student :D but your design is very well designed...jus need to get all the elements balance out..that's all :D
Absolutely. I made a couple of changes to it yesterday as it needed to be resized again for the printers and i've been able to centre it a bit better this time.

Problem was I wanted to get the "S15 Owners Club" centre and wasn't so bothered about the badges either side. But with the Nissan badge being alot wider than the S badge it was difficult to get the writing centre without making it look uneven.

I said all along i'm no photoshop genius so I've done my best - I just pray it comes out nicely on the vinyl!!

Fingers crossed! :D

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Does anyone have a high res image of the silvia logo with no background?

The banner company have said it will probably look ok, but I'd rather get it looking perfect.

If not I'll have to wait till Sunday to take a pic of the one on my car and get photoshopping.

Reaction score
I got it here for you the logo..
it's 3.4M after I modified it on Photoshop. so how you want me to send the file through?

Reaction score
Yeah its fine mate :thumbs:

Think Mark has a few he is going to put on and see which one looks best :nod:
Sent you that one earlier. If you want me to stick the one on that -Oh- has got us too so we can compare pop it through to me. Cheers -Oh- :thumbs:

Reaction score
Hi res I found:

Charlie Large:

Charlie Small:

With yours being sideways it was kinda hard to position it. I've rotated it a bit and it looks pretty good!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I like the 'Charlie Small' one but they all look fine though!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
100% the bottom one mate (Charlie small), looks perfect, good job :thumbs:

Get that over to me and Ill get it over to the banner company for Monday.

Will have it for next weekend then :nod:

Cheers for all your work on this Mark, bet you didnt think you would be remaking it so many times when you first started this :rotfl: