What's new

Big Brake Kit Upgrade Questions

Reaction score
You could have chosen any colour in the world but you had to go for orange? :no:

Haha, only messing look :cool: just like mine :D
There actually red just look quite orange in photo, brembo red is deeper red but it too late now lol, just done the rears in same colour aswell so they match..

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
There actually red just look quite orange in photo, brembo red is deeper red but it too late now lol, just done the rears in same colour aswell so they match..
Really? They look proper orange in those pics :rotfl:

I dont think anyone is going to worry about the shade of red they are mate, refurbed Brembos look :cool: in any colour I think.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
ughh, orange brembos are soooo common these days.....

:p

you know i love them really :rotfl:

Reaction score
Without shamefully plugging myself. I've got a nearly new set of K sport 8 pots with 330mm discs for sale. I haven't actually advertised them yet, as they're still on the car, but I stopped using it 3 weeks back.

Adam

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Send a PM to LuPix_S15 as he is after a set ^^

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I would have been every interested mate but like I've had to say to Jez and turn his down I just haven't got the cash for these at the mo :( Really gutted as that's two sets that's probs passed me by... damn these cars making me spend cash just to spend more cash grrrrr :wack: :D

Cheers Craig :thumbs:

Reaction score
If you wantbetter brakes on the cheap skyline gtst front and rear conversion would be more than sufficient.. If it stop a nearly 1600 kilo skyline well then it sure is gonna stop a s15 at 1250kilo.. Front is straight swap but rears is a bit involved but can be done.. I have just done rears and a z32 master cylinder.. Like a diff car!! So much more pedal feel and bite.

Also you end up with a drum handbrake which locks the rear up so much better than a s15 handbrake.

Just to add z32 are same brake setup as r33 gtst.. Z32 prices seem dearer as there more in demand this is why I opted for gtst and there a newer car generally.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Tom - I'm gonna be asking for your help to get the rears sorted as I fancy the drum handbrake setup even though there seems to be a bit of fiddling around lol