What's new

Time for a change

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that mate. It is a little perverted but that's why we do these things to our cars aint it. My missus thinks I love my car more than her now lol

Reaction score
Nice , the front needs to bea tad bit lower though, not sure if that is possible on your roads though.

Reaction score
Nice , the front needs to bea tad bit lower though, not sure if that is possible on your roads though.
Thats one of our biggest problems hear as the powers that be, have decided to put spead bumps everywhere and the cops are attracted to lowered cars like fly's to s**t

Reaction score
I'll try this weekend if its not raining. We have had one of the wettest Winters here in Sydney so the car doesn't get out much :( :(

Reaction score
Country
Thats one of our biggest problems hear as the powers that be, have decided to put spead bumps everywhere and the cops are attracted to lowered cars like fly's to s**t
That sucks to hear. My last car was slammed and I would avoid certain roads and areas because of my ride height. I won't go as low the next time around...

Reaction score
Ok so its was finally a nice day in Sydney,cleaned the car and took her to a nice little spot down the road for a few shots. These are especially for Hendo :D

S

S15 SILVIA

Looks very nice mate. Love that aero front bumper!
Can't wait to get some larger wheels for mine.
I know you've probably already said, but what suspension are you running?
Mike

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Very nice Phil. :)

Reaction score
Tee hee like a giddy school girl. Love it, Shame the plod is so full-on with it's laws cause that would look even better an inch lower. Nice spot for the pics also. Cheers mate