What's new

S15OC(Qld) has Merch

Reaction score
A few members of S15OC(qld) have been making up stickers for our members rides to wear like a badge of honor lol and to get the clubs name out amongst the crowd. The good news is we can offer you the same goodies we will have which can only be a good thing right.

The sticker pack will contain the 3 stickers below(small x 2) and is $5 plus a SASE for Aussie residents and $10AU(this may seem steep but the extra will cover envolope and air post).
O/S guys probably better to bulk buy. We can work smething out.

We will also be doing up T-shirts real soon. At the moment we are looking at a pre-order arrangement as we are making all this out of our own pockets so we need to get a number together of how many shirts to order plus sizes.

Shirts will black with white print. Sizing at the moment will be Large and Medium. Larger and smaller sizes can be arranged but we would like to keep the general 2 sizes. Pricing wise they will $20 ppd to Aussies and I would say $25AU ppd for O/S residents.

We will be looking at making shirts by the end of the month so you have plenty of time to get your orders in. Stickers are available now.

To order stickers and/or T-shirt Pm me with what you want and sizes and all your details and we will let you know the payment details etc.

These are not for profit. Any money made will go back into Club events.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
They look proper nice dude I be up for a couple of t's only prob is I am massive!! Like 6 ft 7 tall so would defo need xl or xxl lol will keep an eye on this !

Reaction score
**** mate your a giant. How do you fit in the cockpit lol. I'll see what we can do.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I fit fine matE,only problem is it messes up my hair lol!!!! If you can do bigger I will take a couple to make it worthwhile.
Ps what colour will the stickers be??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't know as yet on that one. Rasi sorts that part out mate with his supplier. If we get enough interest then we will definatly be looking into it. Long sleeve shirts also for track days are on the cards.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Put me down for a tshirt in large. We definately need long sleeves as well.

Reaction score
Already had a L-Sleeve sorted for ya mate. What about a few stickers young fella, that car of yours could do with a spruce up lol.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate. I am not really a sticker fan. I would put a small one on, but that would be it.

R

Rasi

I fit fine matE,only problem is it messes up my hair lol!!!! If you can do bigger I will take a couple to make it worthwhile.
Ps what colour will the stickers be??
What have you taken out the drivers seat and you sit in the back

Reaction score
Bummer thought we might have more interest on this stuff. Let me know if you think the prices are a little steep, they are not concrete by any stretch it was more a figure we through out there to cover our costs first time round.

Definately making up some Ladies T's for Lu-Pix's models I know that lol.

R

Rasi

Bummer thought we might have more interest on this stuff. Let me know if you think the prices are a little steep, they are not concrete by any stretch it was more a figure we through out there to cover our costs first time round.

Definately making up some Ladies T's for Lu-Pix's models I know that lol.

I don't think they are too steep any cheaper we may as well not sell them. :p.
and as for the lu-pix's models... who are they???:)

Reaction score
Country
i'd take a tee in medium, if the eta is before november this year! :D
if they wont be in production til after that time i'l have to pass

Reaction score
We will have the first run of shirts done by the end of August.

Stickers are already available everyone.

M

Muso

Hey Hendo.
Are you still taking orders for t-shirts?? if so I will take 1 or 2. Can give you the money at the meet next weekend.