What's new

opinions needed! cars been keyed

Reaction score
hi guys,

my bonnet, boot lid & drivers side (they even had a go at the glass luck the tint provided some protection) has been key'd then 2 days later someone backed into the drivers door:furious:. this actually happed little while back cars just been sitting in the shed, during this time being trying to decide what to do and come to 2 conclusions -

1. just get car fixed
good points - cars done can go cruising its back to norm
down points - they have to blend the majority of the car and im not real keen on it

2. respray the whole car flat white with or without a vertex widebody (a bit undecided about wide body) and some new wheels

would like some opinions on this:nod: pretty much want the flat white cos haven't seen it done, just wanted to get some input cos everyone looks at me funny when i mention the flat white lol i think it would look sweet

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Flat white on that kit would be super cool dude!!!!! Be worth waiting a little longer and doing it properly ,as you said mate colour matching and blending never looks 100% ,plus flat white sounds class .:thumbs:

Reaction score
dunno hey, was thinking of just getting the kit just riveted real tidy and leave it un-molded for something different just trying to think outside the box

Reaction score
Nah get it molded in but make sure you do the fuel cap also. I rekon wide bodies look crap when thats not done. takes away from the clean lines and makes the job look half arsed and the owner lazy. It's a street car also, you can get away with it if its a drifter.

I'll get off my soap box now lol

Reaction score
Nah get it molded in but make sure you do the fuel cap also. I rekon wide bodies look crap when thats not done. takes away from the clean lines and makes the job look half arsed and the owner lazy. It's a street car also, you can get away with it if its a drifter.

I'll get off my soap box now lol
thats alright. yea was swayin away from that dont know if i'll even go ahead with the widebody

Reaction score
Yeah there is way to many options hey. A full Vertex kit always look good, subtle but still tuff looking. Depends on what look you want for your car to at the end of the day that's what matters.

Reaction score
i like the look it has thats why im in 2 minds i dont wanna go backwards lol. but it's only gonna cost 1-2g extra to change it so what do ya do