What's new

Need new Keyless entry remote/key

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
The owner before me lost the key with the keyless entry remote on it. I went to Nissan today and they told me that I can't order a new key because they don't make it anymore. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a new key? I already found instructions on how to program it to my car.

C

Controll3d

Old thread, but got bit of same problem. Freshly imported car and only have 1 key. It's remote, but not in great condition anymore. Is it really that those can't be acquired anymore? Second key with remote would be really nice to have.

Ofc, Gonna get spare key to cutted anyway (car doesn't have NATS).

Haven't been to local nissan dealer yet, but last time i was asking for Japan import parts (S13 type-x parts). They couldn't search them. :(

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
Old thread, but got bit of same problem. Freshly imported car and only have 1 key. It's remote, but not in great condition anymore. Is it really that those can't be acquired anymore? Second key with remote would be really nice to have.

Ofc, Gonna get spare key to cutted anyway (car doesn't have NATS).

Haven't been to local nissan dealer yet, but last time i was asking for Japan import parts (S13 type-x parts). They couldn't search them. :(
When I said I checked with the dealer I was living in Japan at the time. They told me there are several different systems and there is no way of knowing which system my car has, blah blah blah. I just put a new Python alarm/keyless entry system in.

C

Controll3d

i have a spare nissan remote... what you want to give me for it?
S15 remote i assume?
tbh, no idea what those are worth... :)

When I said I checked with the dealer I was living in Japan at the time. They told me there are several different systems and there is no way of knowing which system my car has, blah blah blah. I just put a new Python alarm/keyless entry system in.
Ah, ok. Kinda though it should be just easy to check it from FAST. I guess not then...:(
Only got part code off FAST, but it seems to be same for all blank keys... Need to check all Japanese documents for key number/serial, but unlikelly to find it.

Gotta visit local nissan dealer tomorrow and see what they say this time. :wack:
Gladly i have this one fob. Maybe they are able to determine which system car is using.

If not, then gonna do same. Get some alarm with remote installed.

GTuned

Reaction score
Country
Reviving this thread :)

Do you guys have the one button remote that has a key attached to it? On mine the previous owner snapped off the key to make it look like a little square remote, and I'm looking for a new remote housing as the housing is a bit beat up.. any ideas?

Reaction score
Country
Remote key original the way it came out of factory is £150 delivery within 14 days.

Reviving this thread :)

Do you guys have the one button remote that has a key attached to it? On mine the previous owner snapped off the key to make it look like a little square remote, and I'm looking for a new remote housing as the housing is a bit beat up.. any ideas?
There is a way of checking if it came with remote or not, we check this for you then we charge £150 if its for model with remote key. Delivery within 14 days your key will come brand new original from Japan.