What's new

My remap results with Steve @ FC-Tuning

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
jez... your S15 vid is now edited and live on the FCTuningNistune Channel online via my site .. .Enjoy :)

quick way to search is to use the Tagged words (as you scroll down on the right)

Click S15... simples and then click n wait for the previewed image..

Enjoy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice result from a stock turbo. Couple of things I noticed on the graphs,the boost starts to drop off from around 4500rpm to red line/limiter. Looks like the stock actuator is not holding boost.I replaced mine with an HKS adjustable and it holds boost all the way to 7000rpm. I also reckon a set of stage one cams will give you a little more from 4.5 to red line/limiter

Reaction score
Country
Completely standard at the moment, no slippage or anything. It could have been changed in its previous life as the car had 50K miles when imported but i doubt its uprated as the car was completely standard. I do have a Exedy Hyper Single to go on if the OEM gives up the ghost.

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
TriniGT

With your GT3076 I'd strongly advise your source some 1000cc injectors atleast to ease some comfort on your fuel system. You can retain the factory FPR regulator, or if you want upgrade to a good ol Bosch Adj , sard or AEM one. Please don't fit those eBay ones. They don't last and I've witnessed a few fail.

You can run around 1.6bar and the engine will comfortably see around 400whp. Depending on how your driving style is your box should be cool but if your aggressive and heavy with the changes expect to strip 3rd gear ;)

Reaction score
Website
fctuning.com
Nice result from a stock turbo. Couple of things I noticed on the graphs,the boost starts to drop off from around 4500rpm to red line/limiter. Looks like the stock actuator is not holding boost.I replaced mine with an HKS adjustable and it holds boost all the way to 7000rpm. I also reckon a set of stage one cams will give you a little more from 4.5 to red line/limiter

Yes. With BC cams you'll see another 15-25hp from boost right to the red line easy :) the factory turbo is a great unit and responds well to the cam swap