What's new

Bride Buckets

Reaction score
hi s15OC ers,

i know these are probably fake but i wonder what the quality is like, i have read also that they have a license to make these in taiwan so it makes you wonder if it the same thing but just doesnt have the JDM place of manufacture, looks pretty good qulaity to me...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ONE-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i would love a set but genuines are sooo expensive :mad:

might have to settle for some red ek9/dc2 seats

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
its sad.....in reality, for what bride seats are, this is what genuine seats should cost. they are a customised material
,foam and a fibreglass shell........a grand each is taking the mick just a wee bit lol.

and for fakes, admittedly they do look good :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
says at the bottom of the page that they are not made in japan,i am well tempted by these too they look very good ,i am just worried about the safety aspect if they do turn out to be fake,.....work out to £506 for the pair,might drop him an email see what the score is..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Am sure the Bride seats have a make plate stamped on either the side on the back with the modle code etc so apart from that you cant really tell these arent the real thing but then again as was said above safety comes into play as there was a show on not long ago on discovery showing replica sparco seats buckeling when being crash tested so dont think i would chance it could always buy a real drivers side one then the passangers in time :)

Reaction score
no postage ontop mate- go onto ebay.com and search bride seats... ebay.com is the american site and tends to have a lot more stuff than .co.uk

Reaction score
Am sure the Bride seats have a make plate stamped on either the side on the back with the modle code etc so apart from that you cant really tell these arent the real thing but then again as was said above safety comes into play as there was a show on not long ago on discovery showing replica sparco seats buckeling when being crash tested so dont think i would chance it could always buy a real drivers side one then the passangers in time :)
there are ones on ebay.com for the same money and look the same quality that have these plates on the the bottom