Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    My passenger mirror is faster to open and close than my driver side

    Would it be wrong of us all to get the Ganador mirrors?? or would it be a S15oc membership requirment

    Yako - Cheer for the links mate, another couple of good sites

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,447
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    My passenger mirror is faster to open and close than my driver side

    Would it be wrong of us all to get the Ganador mirrors?? or would it be a S15oc membership requirment

    Yako - Cheer for the links mate, another couple of good sites
    Same here

    You all get Ganador mirrors. I have other ones in mind
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    How will you be able to see with them???

    I fitted an M3 set to my 306 (bit chav i know, but was cool then) and even they were poor for view, the Ganador's would prob be bad to but those

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    It would be SO wrong for us all to get them, but SO right for just me...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    It would be SO wrong for us all to get them, but SO right for just me...
    Maybe, but as were at opposite ends of the country am i allowed too

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,447
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper
    How will you be able to see with them???

    I fitted an M3 set to my 306 (bit chav i know, but was cool then) and even they were poor for view, the Ganador's would prob be bad to but those
    I'll just hang one of those disco-bowls at the rear view mirror place. Then I can see all the angles I want
    I think the Ganador looks really good. But these are more racing
    Nissan GTR -09 Now with Cobb accessport stage 2

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakozan
    You all get Ganador mirrors. I have other ones in mind
    Vez on SXOC has just got some of those. They look stupid IMO. But that would suit Vez right to the ground...

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    "Shiney Disco Balllllsss"


    Ok thats maybe only funny in my circle of mates

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,312
    Liked
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicely
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakozan
    You all get Ganador mirrors. I have other ones in mind
    Vez on SXOC has just got some of those. They look stupid IMO. But that would suit Vez right to the ground...
    Na i'm with Yako on this one, very racey and cool

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    8,001
    Liked
    5
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/attachment.p...id=24300&stc=1
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/attachment.p...id=24302&stc=1

    You'll have to click them cos PHP attachments won't work in this forum...

Similar Threads

  1. nengun sale
    By Yakozan in forum Off Topic Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 28-09-2006, 11:03
  2. Nengun
    By Topper in forum Mechanical & Bodywork
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-11-2005, 17:29

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •