What's new

S15 insurance ireland - who are you with ??

subzero

Reaction score
have a right pain getting quotes... hate renual time as its the same ****e every year ...

how they get away with saying sorry we dont cover that car really anoys me . getti8ng scarly close to 30 with a full NCB and 2 points , and driving the same car the past 3 years it just wrecks my head.

123.ie - straight NO.
chill who im with - increase of 500 yoyos .

the misson is on today .

any1 suggestions for me...

gonna try the usuals quinn , and axa soon... even tho axa quoted my 3000 last year .

J

john

coverme.ie
i had no problem it was just under 1k let us no how you get on

sands

Reaction score
Im whit fbd but wont have hope of getting new quote whit them id say. it's getting worse hear age having full ncb and being whit a company for x amount of years mean noting to them still want to put renual up.
is putting me right off this kinda car

subzero

Reaction score
tried coverme online , got a quote 200 more than my own current insureer .... then they rang me today, dunno why because they couldnt lower it so that was the end of that call .

makes sense now why there so many s15 and s14s for sale . no1 can insure them.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
€ 2,158.89 thats me with coverme.ie :O im with quinn lad but like yourself 123.ie or hibernian wont touch me and im 23 with no points and 5 year ncb ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Your insurance is mega expensive over there. I'm in exactly the same position as you Hunts - 5 yrs NCB, no points or crashes, but my renewal just came through for £800 and i thought that was a lot! :eek:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Quinn wouldnt insure me because i was only 20 with 3years NCB, went to Adrian Flux £1900 fully comp doing 3k miles a year :)

Reaction score
Quite a thread revival!
I'm having difficulty getting sensible insurance quotes here in Ireland as it the only thing holding me back from buying, I had my old s15 with fbd, they won't cover a jap import now they say, quotes coming back at €2500 comp, 30 year old, 6 yr no claims, no penalty points
Just wondering who are people covered with and the premiums? Or what am I doing wrong!

Thanks

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
Try campion insurance. Only place i could get to insure my s15. They offer good quotes for jap imports.