What's new

Decat

J

Jono

Yey! :D My curent mood is :D

Creasey Decat arrived in the post this morning - now I can fit the HKS and decat together... Oh Yes!!! I can almost hear that sweet sound right now :thumbs:

Extra browny points have been earned by buying a decat for the missus too which I'll fit to the Skyline tomorrow :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice one mate, just had may car back after having Elbow, front pipe and de-cat fitted, sounds alot louder and goes :D :thumbs:

Oh and if you buy your front pipe of Creasey the S14 one is to short, just a word of warning, i have told Creasey just incase anyone tries to buy one :)

J

Jono

I tried to buy one off creasey at the time I ordered the decats - he said he hasn't got any S15 frontpipes yet as there's been no demand for them. He's waiting for more interest I think. Is it worth organising a GB for those that don't have one yet???

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what happens if you guys get caught without a cat in your S15's. In Aus if you get caught without one, you pretty much get a HUGE fine issued to you right then and there (from memory its AUD $10000)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its not an offence not to have one, only to fail an emissions test. They would need to be specifically out testing for it, along with test equipment. If over, you could get 3 points and a ?60 fine, I believe.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:nod: It was about 2" short of meeting up with the de-cat, after discussing it with Creasey he recons the S14 de-cat would have been better as its sightly longer than the S15 one.

I had a short length of pipe made up, water cut peices and amazing welds, looks the business :thumbs: Shout out to Simon at Japerformance for sorting it out :thumbs:

Nicely said:
Really? He got that info off me. How did you fit it?