What's new

Latest Hyper Rev Mook

Reaction score
Country
So my Hyper Rev Silvia Volume #9 arrived today (It's nice having friends in Japan) and I'm really diggin the new layout of the mook.

I haven't read much but the new Vertex S15 build was interesting...

If you guys have any questions I'll try to answer them for ya! It's definitely worth the money as it's the most up to date parts guide I've read (Even better then the Drift Tengoku mook which I also have).

SR2O

Reaction score
Hey mate, do you know where I can get a copy? Can't seem to find it online, I've got the previous edition.

Reaction score
Country
Look like a good mag but I bet it would only be the pictures that are useful to me as I cant read Japanese haha

subzero

Reaction score
that advan RG demo car is savage,it was on display at the TAS this year.

that reminds me i must get an aul thread of pics up for ye guys.

Reaction score
Country
Hey mate, do you know where I can get a copy? Can't seem to find it online, I've got the previous edition.
I got it sent directly from Japan as my friend lives there. I have seen it up on eBay though...

That S15 on the cover is stunning!! Is it Taniguchi's new white one...?? I'm sure I've seen it recently lol
Yeah it is, and there's an awesome article inside that talks (and shows) the transfermations from his original NOB red S15 to the new crazy wide bodied S15 that looks TOO good!