What's new

Front bumper

henrico

Reaction score
Hi chaps,

Quick question - I've got NISMO side skirts and rear bumper on my s15 but my front is URAS copy which doesn't flow with the rest of the kit - it is lower and looks wrong. What other bumpers are there that would go with the lines of the NISMO kit ie. the same height, that look good and aren't too expensive??

henrico

Reaction score
Hi mate, cars going strong still. Had it remapped to 272bhp after fitting front mount - considering all the mods you'd have thought it would have made at least 280 but oh well. Happy now it pulls much better and a lot more fun. Doing quite a few piston head meets down here in da south innit, there's a few other silvias there as well so if you're in the area come down for the next one, it's a lot of fun ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I would have expected nearer 300 out of it, but it's only a number and as long as you're having fun that's all that matters :) I'll give you a shout next time I'm down your way. Would be nice to meet you and my old car again!! :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Reckon a nice Vertex or VX style copy version would flow better with skirts like those. They aren't as deep as the drift style front bumpers lol :)

Here's a pic:

Last edited:

henrico

Reaction score
Yeah, I love Vertex bumpers but I saw one on an s15 somewhere and even that looked really low at the front. The side skirts in that picture look lower than ones on my car which is why it looks right - on mine I think it would look similar to my current front bumper..