What's new

Well Ive gone white...

M

Meddy

As my Ultralite wheels were allready starting to shown signs of corosion after only 8 months or so and being religously washed every week I decided to get them painted before it got out of hand. After the set of wheels I originally had for the car, which I had painted white looked so good with the Pewter Ive gone the same route and am more than happy. :nod:

Oh and excuse the Yakozan style photography but I could only find the cheapo camera. :(

D

Derek

Well done Andy, Wheels look great. I'm doing something like this in a while.. What process is envolved and did you do it yourself? Ps keep that spoiler off your car :D

M

Meddy

Derek said:
Well done Andy, Wheels look great. I'm doing something like this in a while.. What process is envolved and did you do it yourself? Ps keep that spoiler off your car :D
Nope didnt do it myself. You'll struggle to get a very durable finish. Basically they bead blast them back to bare metal, oxide primer them, then powder coat them or spray and laquer them depending on your preference. Powder coated in my case. Cost is ?55 a corner which isnt too bad.

As for the spoiler I just dont know........

B

Barky

Wheels look good, your corrosion excuses paid off :D !
Get that spoiler on, car will look much better, don't care what anyone else says, S15's needs a spoiler on because of the way the boot slopes back. Those who say differently, your just jealous cos you ain't got a genuine OEM spoiler to fit, or if you have and you still think its crap, well your just either blind or a lemming :D

B

Barky

Yakozan said:
I agree with Hank on this one. S15 with bodykit and no wing look so sleek :thumbs:
Again you is European too :D, but what do I know, I is an old S14A owner which comes with a :ghey: OEM spoiler, S14's however do look better with it removed :rolleyes:

H

Hank S15

I know.. we Europeans just have more style and flair... :thumbs:
:D

but anyway... major topic hyjack.
White wheels are cool! :cool: