Silvia prices

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Im not 100% sure and no one knows yet but.... I MAY be selling mine soon :(

Well, they do now!

How come your thinking of selling up mate? Don't do it!!!

Reaction score
I dont want to do it lol

If I had a choice I wouldnt! As of the 25th of June I will no longer have a job! :eek: As you can imagine my CVs are already all over the place!!

Damn Mitsubishi!! :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Sorry to hear that mate :( Hopefully something will come up before it gets to that point. If you want to cancel your cooling panel let me know and I'll send you the money back.

S

SX2002

I bought mine new in 2002 (Aussie model) cost $41,000, $45,000 with all on-roads. Eight years old in September, only done 39,000ks. The current insurance value is $29.000. (RAA) If I couldn't get $30,000 for it being so low ks and as new, I wouldn't bother selling it. Never been thrashed either!! 31miles per gallon (8.9l/100k) around town and 40.4miles per gallon (7.04l/100k) on a run. Only mods are K&N filter and Magnaflow exhaust. Must be one of the only non modified (engine/body/suspension wise) ones left. It can be returned to absolute stock as I still have the oroginal exhaust muffler and air cleaner box.
My Nissan dealer has offered to buy it back on several occasions but until they bring out something to replace it I told them no way. He reckons they get at least 20 phone calls a week for people looking for good S15s.
Incidentally, they aren't all that common...only 3818 were sold here which makes them pretty rare in my book. Leon Daphne, who was head of Nissan Australia, tried (begged!) Nissan to keep production going until at least the end of 2002 but they refused sighting new emission laws in Japan for their decision. It was Australia's most popular and best selling sports car at the time. It also won Motor Magazine's Performance Car Of The Year award in April 2001. It beat all the big guns, Ford, Holden, BMW, Mercedes, etc, etc,.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I dont want to do it lol

If I had a choice I wouldnt! As of the 25th of June I will no longer have a job! :eek: As you can imagine my CVs are already all over the place!!

Mate totally gutted for you!!! :(

Hope things get sorted so you don't have to sell her :thumbs:

Reaction score
I dont want to do it lol

Sad to hear this dude! Really hope you sort out a new job before its too late!!!

Reaction score
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit! But thanks for all the kind words everyone!!