What's new

advice on this s15 and trader

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks tidy enough mate but I can only really recommend Torque GT because I dealt with these guys and they're brill. You need to ensure you buy from someone who gives you confidence in after sales service should any probs arise and Torque GT have been proven time and time again to offer this and be happy to deal with issues post-sale :)

Also Charlie @ Prodrift and Jurgen of JM-Imports are also highly recommended :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Personally id stick with a reccomended importer on here if it was me as James has said :)

4d_dc2

My mate has bought 2 sti type R's of these now and both have been perfect examples. I would consider looking at it if it was closer and i didnt already have one lol

M

m4rk181983

Im also thinking of the one from torque Gt but it's not in uk yet. They both around 3 hours away from me so it's one or the other

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
give it a proper good looking over and have it bimta'd, if thats all fine then why not? i bought from them over 2 years ago and mine has never gone wrong mechanically - but i still agree that recommended importers should be considered first.....they are much more highly praised than sva