What's new

Has anyone been to see this car?

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Looks nice, shame i live in coventry as im off next week and i would of happily taken you down to go see it for a second opinion :D

Im a car design engineer so it wouldnt be a fools second opinion lol ;)

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
its nice & looks clean. would get rid of the lexus lights & wheels tho personally. 300bhp is not realistic with just a filter, exhaust & boost controller. Also boost controller & no remap could = trouble depending on how it was driven. 260ish would be my reckoning on the power

T

Toby

I see,

Yes the 300bhp bit went strait over my head anyway...

Whats the std boost on an S15> and whats safe before you start playing with fueling?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah, I'd been having real concerns with 300bhp and no remap. People forget that you don't get the same power gains with an S15 as you do with a Euro-spec S14 with just those basic mods.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Make sure if she's not been remapped and does not include Walbro uprated 255 fuel pump she should NOT be boosting past 0.8 bar. Otherwise the engine is in constant risk of detting without FMIC and leaning out without fuel pump/remap etc.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
^^^^ agreed ^^^^ only reason i let mine boost at .9 bar without a map is due to the fuel pump FMIIC and other breathing mods...... i need a map ASAP though!!