What's new

Passenger window and sunroof not working?

Nemesis Guy

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.nemesisuk.com
Right, after my car being off the road for more than a year doing various modifications along the way I have found out that the passenger window and sunroof are not working...? They wont open or close? I think it may have blown fuse so I have looked over the fuse diagrams to see which one it is but can't figure out which one it would be? It may not even be a fuse and I may just need to reset the car as the battery has been on and off numerous times. If any one knows, could they please tell me the procedure for doing this? Or if any one has had the same problem happen to them and know how to fix it, please let me know as it would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Country
get yourself a copy of the service manual from somewhere, its got all fault finding like this in there :)
i would email you it but its 30mb... lol

but in the meantime, this is what it says..

Symptom
Power sunroof cannot be operated using any switch.
Power sunroof cannot be operated using one of the sunroof switches.
Possible cause
1. 10A fuse, 30A fusible link and M13 circuit breaker
2. Sunroof motor ground circuit 3. Sunroof switch 4. Sunroof switch circuit 5. Sunroof motor
1. Sunroof switch 2. Sunroof switch circuit
Repair order
1. Check 10A fuse [No. 5, located in fuse block (J/B)], 30A fusible link (letter I, located in fuse and fusible link box) and M13 circuit breaker. Turn ignition switch “ON” and verify battery positive voltage is present at terminals 1 of sunroof motor.
check sunroof motor ground circuit. sunroof switch. harness between sunroof switch and sunroof
check sunroof motor.
check sunroof switch.
check the harness between sunroof motor and sun- roof switch.

sorry its a bit jibberish, didnt copy/paste very well

Reaction score
Country
I know this is from ages ago but I believe your still active on here nemesis guy.

Did you ever manage to get this sorted? as mine is doing the exact same thing.