What's new

interesting facts

S

silviac

s15 are as long as F430 and also as low as F430. same comparison goes to Gallardo.
The only difference in terms of dimension is the width.
S15 gets near 1700mm and supercars get about 1900-1950mm width.
That means if S15 gets about 150mm streched out on each side, it will look as fat as supercar right?
Also when streched out, there are plenty of spaces that can be made into things like vents or more aggressive lines which will lead to cool design.
So saying that, what if S15 gets this, how will it look like? and what's your thoughts?
Anyone good at photoshop who can show?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nice colour :p

You can buy +50mm rear wings for the S15, so IF that is +50mm each side thats 100mm wider :thumbs: almost there

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
but u will have to cut the rear fenders to fit them i wouldnt like cutting my car

S

silviac

you can tell that the wheels are placed a lot higher than normal.
hmmmm

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ming - your right you CAN cut the existing wings, but you dont need to :no:

You cut the arches. i.e. make them bigger, which means with wider arches you can lower the car that little bit extra :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ive got some nicer pics well but they are in my japanese option mag its got a cover of some S15 look soo good.. :thumbs:

S

silviac

sushiming said:
Ive got some nicer pics well but they are in my japanese option mag its got a cover of some S15 look soo good.. :thumbs:
you have digital camera that can snap a photo of any of your option mag :D :wave: