What's new

how to distinguish harness?

zml

Trader
Reaction score
tbh everyone buy this copy one they all know is fake one. as i do tell them. i dont want to hide any thing. as most of them will ask the FIA number and why this harness is much cheaper than the other place.

ASDA don't make harnesses mate. What we are talking about is a bit more serious IMO.

This conversation will keep going round in circles. People know the score anyway. I just feel sorry for the people who buy the fake ones thinking they are real a few hands down the line..

zml

Trader
Reaction score
as you do selling the copy stuff as well right? same thing if people want the copy one is totally up to them but you can not stop them to buy it.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm not doing anything illegal or dangerious though as I'm not claiming thay are something that they are not.

The GarageDefend cooling panel is not a copyright item, but the GarageDefend name is.

zml

Trader
Reaction score
reallly i dont have crew for it..anyway this thread just want to know how many people will accept this item, as i said in my first selling thread.i saw some one buying the fake one on ebay, they pay even more than what i ask for the fake one. so i though there still many people after them,and i feel not fair for them to pay similar money as real one for the fake one, so that was reason why i brough it to the forum.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
haha...so that means every one should use genuine item, so we all should stop buying ASDA brand stuff or high street brand clothes...
ASDA don't make harnesses mate. What we are talking about is a bit more serious IMO.
:rotfl: :D :rotfl:

My guts are hurting from laughing so hard; that is one conversation i never thought i'd read :)