What's new

Parts In The UK

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Hi guys just started buying some bits for my s15 the past month though was on RHDJapan to see how much a cat-back would be and looking to go for a Origin Sport Exhaust though the price for shipping to the UK was roughly the same as the exhaust, does anyone know of a decent site or company to get bits from just cant justify paying about £1000+ worth of bits to then get hit with value the same for shipping before a get hit with a import charge aswell :wack:
cheers guys!

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
try apex performance you would be better of ringing the about it as they only have s14 items on there website but they will source ya s15 parts as they offered me before.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Cool will give them a wee ring then seen their site on SXOC, just think its a bit of a joke how much RHD-J want for shipping a HKS Rad & Oil cap was about £50 so got them from Sumo Power instead :wack: (God I must sound cheap haha)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
sumo power work out decently priced - i got a hks silent hi power exhaust system from them for 415 inc vat.....

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Yea I plan on going back to them for a TurboTimer and BOV at some point, wish there was somewhere in the UK with a selection choice like Nengun and RHD have...

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
you'd be surprised at the amount of obscure parts sumo can source - just takes time thats all. ask around about certain parts, some people run parts that are readily available in the uk from non jdm companies that do the job well......such as forge re-circ valves and actuators, apex suspension parts, japspeed front pipes, k-sport braking products etc...... i've only found on a couple of occasions that the only option is to buy direct from japan......

Reaction score
I've used them. They managed to get a reducer for a Greddy Types S (the big one) BOV. Fast too :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
nice :) al give them a try then they seem to have a good selection of parts on their site aswell which is good :rotfl:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
used to use jdm for all my fto parts - good company :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've never found RHDJapan overly priced. If anything they are the same as UK retailer once you've added the EMS shipping plus import duty. But they're quick and seem to get stuff out faster than Nengun or PerfectRun who can take weeks sometimes :wack:

Never bothered with Sumo Power as I've called twice before for parts about couple of years ago and it's always some rude person on the end of the line with CBA attitude. Emailed them on their sales account as well and never got a reply. It's owned (or was owned) by Andy Barnes... says it all really :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
ah, well i only live round the corner from their old premises so never had a problem, jrm own them now and they are HUGE.....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah well if you live nearby then it would be silly not to use them lol :)

Maybe they're better when you turn up in person?! I might be tempted to try them again in future if they're owned by someone else now etc...

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I got my HKS Rad and Oil caps today from Sumo Power fast delivery considering it was the holiday weekend :)

LuPix_S15 yea a would agree RHDJapan's prices can be realy quite good but i was going to get a cat back dump vale and a turbo time and a few other small parts the cost on shipping was roughly the same couldnt see how they couldnt just open the box of the exhaust and toss everything in it :confused: might give them a call and ask the question though got a screamer pipe and decat from JPerformance so should be the end of this week for them :rotfl:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
guys dont forget us :D

http://www.coordsport.com

we can source loads of stuff for your s15s amd may even have what your looking for in stock in our warehouse :nod:

pm me on here or give us a call on 0121 661 6263
tell our guys your from s15oc and i sent you and you'll get discount :thumbs:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
guys dont forget us :D

http://www.coordsport.com

we can source loads of stuff for your s15s amd may even have what your looking for in stock in our warehouse :nod:

pm me on here or give us a call on 0121 661 6263
tell our guys your from s15oc and i sent you and you'll get discount :thumbs:
you need to come on a bit more then we wont forget about you :p ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
As I said to Kim last night am sure there are loads of bits the traders can get but cause there isnt anything listed on their sites for the S15 I usualy suspect they dont do anything for them... realy should pick up the phone aswell :eek: