What's new

Lamborghini door conversion on a silvia

Reaction score
I think it looks quite cool!

I personally wouldnt put the money / wieght into it! Especially not for an every day car

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Think the kits are cheap enough these days. I remember when they used to be over 1000 pounds. Can get them for about 400 pounds now.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
I wanted to get some for my 206 when i was 17!! that should say it all defo a nono these days however its your car and if you like it then go for it :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Even I'm not keen on them... that's saying summat lol but as I always get told, each to their own and at least no-one can dislike until you get in/out of the car haha :D

Jay

Reaction score
not for me either.... i think lambo doors suit very few cars (not even the cars they took their name from!) as been said before in this thread its down to the owner, each to their own etc...

Reaction score
Don't like it myself. Farrrr too chavy. Who cares if its got Lambo doors whilst its being driven anyway?

Driving it is what its all about. Put your money to something more useful!

Each to there own though - if you like it go for it.

Reaction score
Country
Well i dont think too many people like it as that car has been for sale now for a long time, but im sure there is someone out there that will think its great, personally im happy with my doors hitting the garage wall instead of the ceiling