What's new

a question for induction

Reaction score
Country
nice mate im liking under the hood and everything youve done to it :)

yeah sva sorted me out a treat realli there priced seemed right for me i could of got a standard black spec r in devon for 9000 or go for the nice grey spec r that sva had knocked them dwn to 9600 from 9800 with a fair few extras im well pleased.like everyone says on here i wudnt regret it and i really dont :) jst gota go steady in the wet haha

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
thats where it starts craig eh lol - if thats rotten the rest wont be far behind :(

power is 357 at the fly, 345Ib/ft torque. but you'll be able to get the standard turbo up to 300 odd no problem and cheaply too. :) after that it gets more expensive.......

Reaction score
Country
nice i havent a clue what mine will be i gota get it on the rollers and messed bout it timing etc.but tbh im happy enough with woteva it is now :)
front mount intercooler
full exhuast system
blitz filter
turbo timer
boost guage
aero kit :p
cusco coilovers
bride bucket seat drivers side only
volk ray 17" lightweight gold rims
carbon bonnet

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
thats where it starts craig eh lol - if thats rotten the rest wont be far behind :(
Exactly mate. I spend more time cleaning the arches and underneath than I do anywhere else. Some people might be thinking why?.. but when you compare that pic you posted to one thats not been touched, the difference is like night and day. I recently had the brake fluid changed at a garage as I don't have the kit to do it myself, and the guys doing the work didn't believe it's a 9 year old car :)
Fair play though dean, that is very clean. Have you done much work to get it like that or were you lucky from import? Sorry for digressing from the thread slightly! :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
nope, just wipe everything over with wd40 now and then mate :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
I no what im guna spend hours cleaning when i get mine back from the garage lol:)