What's new

Interested in getting vids from track/drift days?? READ THIS!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
A mate sent me this link from thread on SXOC... looks like brilliant value for money way of getting action vids from track/drift days.

I've ordered a couple of these babies from eBay (link is in first post of the thread) - for a little over £9 you really can't complain. Can't wait to test these out at DWYB in 2 weeks time woop!!! :D

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=448761

Nice1 :thumbs:

James

PS - I'll post up some 'test vids' myself when I get them... I wanna try all sorts of angles hehe!!

Reaction score
Country
I saw that thread and ordered a couple myself after watching the footage :nod: havnt tried them yet, however they will be on my car for dwyb no doubt about it! :D

Reaction score
Country
Haha! I cant seem to take it for a drive anywhere anymore without skidding it a few times on every trip! I see a corner and think "hmmm i could get it nicely sideways around there..." :D:D

Going to get it out on the pro track early on i think, dont fancy messing around in those play pens now. :p Not really nervous either but im not sure if thats a good thing haha :wack:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I can't wait to get her out on the main track again dude!! :D

Not surprised you're not really that nervous... you got the skillz!!!

Although I have to spend some time in the play pens as I'm taking Michelle out and giving her a few lessons - yes, in my car haha :wack:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
This looks great for trackdays! One question, can you stream the footage to a laptop rather than using an SD card? Maybe if someone buys one they can find out for me.

subzero

Reaction score
any 1 try it, how will it react sound wise ... does it distord under loud engine noise etc ??

some 1 get a vid up :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
oh very cool, getting me some of them.. going to the Isle Of Man at the end of the month in the S15, so will get some good shots of the roads over there :) (no speed limts!)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Not sure about streaming Meddler - will have a look when I get it...

Can't wait to give it a test... from what I can see/hear on the test clip (SXOC thread) the sound is brill at low speeds but as expected, once going over 40/50 mph the sound of wind blasting by takes over. Still, can't complain for £9 and drifting is not always at high speed so perfect really :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'm waiting on one now, ordered it a few days ago. just one for now, till i see its not going to break after 5 mins :)